JumpTask Monthly Update #1: May Highlights
The JumpTask team is launching its monthly publication of the company’s achievements and statistics. With important news every month, the team decided to publish the company’s highlights to inform JumpTask users and JMPT investors. JumpTask is on a mission to create a transparent and decentralized platform for the global workforce.
> The JumpTask user base increased by 100k+ since April and topped 500k+ total users;> JumpTask launched its first Airdrop and released the platform’s android app in May.> The team plans to introduce the Staking earning module in June, which will allow JMPT investors to maximize their earnings.> Despite the crypto market turbulence, JumpTask continues to grow due to its robust business model.
Every month, JumpTask will publish key statistics of worker and investor base and significant milestones achieved during the month. The monthly update will also include the platform’s development update and other essential activities. Finally, the report will conclude with an overview of the crypto market and a glimpse of upcoming updates in the following month.
The JumpTask project is only running for five months, but the team already has significant achievements to share. In May, the total active JumpTask user base topped 500k. This hardly comes as a surprise as the JumpTask team targets growing markets which have demand for microtask completion.
To celebrate this achievement, JumpTask released its first-ever JMPT airdrop, where users shared a prize pool of 1000 $JMPT tokens.
Another highlight of May was the release of the JumpTask android app. The development took months, and the team was excited to share a convenient way for workers and businesses to interact via its app.
The JumpTask platform showed strong performance during the month. More than 100k members joined the JumpTask user base. The number of users will grow faster as the team prepares for the Staking earning type launch. Additionally, the token’s price remained almost at the same level at the end of the month as in April.
Platform Development and Other Activities
The JumpTask team worked on many fronts during May:
- Staking Rewards. The team developed the system and dashboards for investors. Also, the group invested resources into marketing campaigns to promote the upcoming earning mode, which is launching this June.
- New Website. As the community grows and the team prepares for new earning opportunity launches, the JumpTask developers and designers are working hard to update the website. They will provide more customer-friendly service to businesses, users, and investors.
- Offerwalls Upgrades. The team constantly improved its Offerwalls microtask earning mode and introduced new features such as offer sorting. As global workers want to complete tasks more conveniently, the JumpTask team is meeting the needs of its platform members.
Crypto Market Overview
The general crypto market experienced pressure during May. However, most of the downward pressure resulted from changing macroeconomic conditions. Specifically, central banks worldwide are raising interest rates to keep inflation in check. As a result, risky asset classes, such as stocks and crypto, are reacting negatively.
However, economic fluctuations happen, which is nothing new to the stock and crypto markets. More importantly, even if general economic conditions look gloomy, robust businesses with solid balance sheets continue to operate in any environment. The same goes for crypto: projects with firm fundamentals and utility will continue to grow beyond the short-term drop in the general market.
Next: Upcoming Updates
In June, the team will focus on building its product and community further:
- Staking. JumpTask will release the new earning type in June 2022
- Windrop. The team will be organizing a monthly token giveaway for its users, which will start in June. Starting from a total prize pool of 250 tokens, the team plans to introduce different options for winning $JMPT tokens and potentially increasing the total reward size in the future.
- AMA #2. In June, the 2nd session of AMA will be released with JumpTask co-founder and CEO Juozapas M. Preikša, who will be answering questions — this time live!
- New Partner Onboarding. The leadership of JumpTask is currently in talks with multiple partners and negotiating details of collaboration with JumpTask. The team seeks to increase available task offerings to its workers worldwide.
JumpTask reached substantial milestones despite the ongoing downward sentiment in the general crypto market. Backed with robust fundamentals, strong tokenomics, and a global gig economy sector, JumpTask is looking forward to the next month’s opportunities.
Liking what you hear? Sign up on JumpTask. Invest in $JMPT. Join the revolution.