Introducing Surveys — Monetize Your Opinion on Jumptask
Online surveys have been around for a long time. In 2019, the global survey market estimated size was $4.9B+. Why is it important?
You might be surprised by how crucial the survey market is for companies. Businesses have a growing need for market intelligence as the world becomes more data-driven every day. And to stay competitive and survive, companies need to improve their product and service offerings. How?
That’s where online surveys come in. In advanced economies, people should be adequately rewarded for their opinions, while businesses should be able to access efficient survey infrastructure to gather data. However, that’s not always the case with the current system.
Web 3.0 and decentralization can and will change the market to benefit businesses and individuals. This transformation has already begun. Let’s see the key statistics of the online survey market, why it is important, and how decentralization can transform it for the better.
> Online surveys is a $4.9B+ industry, expected to reach $13.8B by 2026;> Businesses use surveys to collect valuable market intelligence, while individuals complete surveys to monetize their opinions;> Decentralization can transform the market and make it more efficient and profitable for businesses and individuals;> JumpTask is introducing the beta version of Surveys earning type on 11 Aug 2022.
Current Market Size and Potential
The key features of the online survey market are as follows:
$4.9B+ Market Size: The global online survey market is a multi-billion dollar industry. The market size reflects how significant the market is for both individuals and businesses.
Opinion Monetization and Market Intelligence. The market is extremely important to everyone:
- Individuals: online surveys provide an easy way for gig workers to earn and monetize their free time by simply sharing their opinions.
- Businesses: companies get a chance to improve their products and services by receiving valuable feedback from customers. At the end of the day, this benefits individuals too, who get higher quality offerings from companies.
16.0% CAGR: The online survey market is expected to grow at a compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.0% until 2026: from $4.9B+ in 2019 to $13.8B. This shows that the market has strong growth potential.
Although the online survey market is well-established and growing, the industry has room for improvement. And Web 3.0 could deliver it.
Discover other high-growth markets JumpTask is targeting:
5 Biggest Markets of JumpTask Gig Economy Marketplace
It often seems as though the world is moving faster every day. Sometimes it’s even hard to keep up with all the…
A Case for Web 3.0 Online Survey Transformation
A fully decentralized online survey market would bring tremendous benefits to businesses and freelancers:
- Earning Potential. People will earn crypto upon survey completions in a decentralized system. This boosts the earning potential, as crypto tokens have the probability of appreciation or can be used in staking. Currently, people can only earn fiat currency from surveys.
- Gamification. Web 3.0 can make the survey experience more enjoyable. For example, people could earn crypto and collect achievements for survey completions in the form of NFTs. These could be later traded on the market for profit.
- Faster Distribution. With AI’s help, decentralization would eliminate friction in the market. Businesses would receive and interpret survey data faster, with no middlemen involved. Additionally, freelancers would receive payments promptly after completing surveys.
JumpTask is introducing the Surveys earning type to transform the traditional approach to online surveys.
Surveys Are Coming to JumpTask
The new earning type is estimated to be launched on 11 Aug 2022. It will include surveys from different providers, including inBrain, Pollfish, and Luc.id. This will give a new opportunity for JumpTask users to earn: expressing their opinions and getting $JMPT in return.
Initially, JumpTask will launch the task type in the beta version.
As a result, users will be asked pre-qualifying questions to get access to surveys. Nevertheless, JumpTask will continue to improve its survey offering to include more and more people over time.
5 earning methods — that’s how many task types the JumpTask team introduced in its first year of operation. Surveys will complement existing earning methods: internet bandwidth sharing, Offerwalls, Staking, and Games.
The platform has recently reached 1M active users worldwide. Therefore, JumpTask will continue expanding its task offering to serve the growing community. JumpTask’s vision is simple — to empower every freelancer around the world.
Liking what you hear? Sign up on JumpTask. Invest in $JMPT. Join the revolution.